[FieldTrip] Sourceplots suddenly have huge file size

Stolk, A. (Arjen) a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Oct 9 19:06:15 CEST 2014

Hi Jens,

It seems the grey values for the cortex/surface were changed during a previous code change. I've changed the grey values to match the old ones, so your plots should presumably look like you're used to with tomorrow's version of FT.

Best,
Arjen

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging
Radboud University Nijmegen