[FieldTrip] Preprocessing for Elekta

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Thu Oct 2 23:54:26 CEST 2014

Hi Sreenivasan

To follow up on the email from Stephen: Right at this moment we are running the workshop at the NatMEG in Stockholm. During this week we finished a number of dedicated tutorials that are based on data from the Elekta/Neuromag system. Besides MEG data, the tutorials also deal with simultaneously recorded EEG data. You can find them here

http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/natmeg

The accompanying tutorial data is not yet completely available from the ftp server, but will be made available in one of the upcoming weeks. Furthermore, it might be that the tutorial pages might move around on the wiki (and hence the URL might change) to fit them better in the existing content.

Note that you should not take these or any other tutorials as “standard” scripts, nor as a recommendation of best practice. They serve as examples to teach how certain analyses work, but are still specific to one particular dataset in one particular experimental paradigm. In general the tutorials show how you *can* do the analysis, but not how you *should* do it.

vänliga hälsningar,
Robert