[FieldTrip] ft_sourceanalysis with keeptrials='yes'

Kaelasha Tyler ktyler at swin.edu.au
Mon Oct 13 17:16:52 CEST 2014

Hi all,

In calling ft_sourceanalysis with cfg.keeptrials='yes',   I have been hoping to end up with a source file with both averaged and individual trials in source space, much as can be done with time locking in sensor space.

However, my resulting source file only ever has avg data, regardless of what I tweak.

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong, or how I could possibly use beamformer with lcmv method and keep individual trials at source space grid points?

Thanks in advance!

Kaelasha Tyler