[FieldTrip] help for statistics on ERD/ERS

Giuly giulia.rizza at tiscali.it
Mon Oct 6 17:47:50 CEST 2014

Dear Fieldtrippers
I'm writing to ask you some help on data in a
single subject study.
I did a time frequency decomposition and I would
like to do a statistic to state whether the average TFR has significant
ERD/ERS or not.
I'm not sure how to proceed, as a first step I compared
the single trial baseline with the respective event, with a t-test for
each condition and band of interest but I'm not really sure if this is
enough and anyway if it is the correct way.
Thank you so much for any
help Giulia

Scopri istella, il nuovo motore per il web italiano.
Istella garantisce risultati di qualità e la possibilità di condividere, in modo semplice e veloce, documenti, immagini, audio e video.
Usa istella, vai su http://www.istella.it?wtk=amc138614816829636