[FieldTrip] Senior Researcher position in Madrid, Spain
José Ángel Pineda
joseangel.pineda at ctb.upm.es
Thu Oct 30 16:46:23 CET 2014
Notification of the “Isaac Peral” Program to contract one senior
with BBVA Foundation-UPM Industry-Academia chairs for
scientific-technological research in Medical Imaging, within Marie Curie
This notice provides for a maximum of one position in the area of
scientific-technological initiatives in Biotech indicated below, in
accordance with the procedure established in the Regulatory Bases of 30
April 2009 for the ISAAC PERAL Program for Senior UPM Researchers (in the
attached document). The candidate degree may be from any
specialization in Engineering,
Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.
The activities will be carried out in the Campus of International
Excellence: Campus of Montegancedo at the CTB: Centre for
Biomedical Technology (www.ctb.upm.es), in Madrid, Spain.
1. Have held a PhD for more than 10 years, effectively pursuing
uninterrupted research activity during that time.
2. Have extensive research experience in the sphere of the profile of the
contract announced, i.e. biomedical imaging.
3. Have pursued their research activity following the award of their PhD in
relevant foreign Research Centers for at least six years or have studied
the whole of the PhD and graduated in a foreign University or Research
Centre and have pursued subsequent research activity in a relevant foreign
research center for at least three years.
4. Have certified experience in the management of research groups in
university institutions or relevant research centers.
All the requirements demanded and the merits argued by candidates must have
been fulfilled prior to the date of termination of the period for the
submission of applications.
Conditions of the position:
1. Gross remuneration shall not be less than 80000 € nor more than 90000 €
2. Three year contracts for two young PhDs
3. Three positions for PhD studies (four years)
4. A 30000 € support for the Senior researcher during the first year of
contract to facilitate the start of the research activities
5. A minimum of 100m2 space available in the Centre for Biomedical
N.B.: All the the details of the call can be consulted at the following
Interested candidates should send CV to the following email address
francisco.delpozo at ctb.upm.es.
Prof. Francisco del Pozo
Center for Biomedical Technology (CTB)
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la UPM
Campus de Montegancedo
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, ES
Tfo: +34 913364632 (Tfo: +34 913364631)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fieldtrip