[FieldTrip] unable to download

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Thu Oct 16 23:12:40 CEST 2014

Dear Brittany and others

Multiple people have reported intermittent download problems over the last few days. Last weekend the network in our building was renewed and reconfigured, and I suspect that there are still some issues with the new network. I have notified our ICT department and hope that they will fix it.

In case you want the fieldtrip source code, there are some alternatives mentioned on http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/faq/i_am_having_problems_downloading_from_the_ftp_server. With git or svn it is much easier to keep your copy of the fieldtrip code up to date. On the github page there is also a zip file, which is always the latest version.

In case you want to download the tutorial data, I have no work around and can only suggest that you keep on trying.

sorry for the inconvenience,
Robert