[FieldTrip] strange time frequency results after converting data with eeglab2fieldtrip

Marcus Heldmann marcus.heldmann at neuro.uni-luebeck.de
Fri Nov 14 12:50:20 CET 2014

Sorry for this late reply. Yes, I can display the data and they do look like expected. The cell-structure contains label (6 entries), sample (1kHz, this is correct), elec (structure containing the electrode positions ), cell structure trial (388 trials, each containing sample x channel data), time and cfg, just containing version information like name and id. Hope this helps.

Strange enough, I performed a time frequency already in EEGLAB, but I’d like to use the statistical testing. I have no idea what#s going wrong.

Greetings, Marcus

Dr. Marcus Heldmann
Klinik für Neurologie
UKSH, Campus Lübeck