[FieldTrip] Averaging on a random sample

Caspar, Emilie e.caspar at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 14:26:27 CET 2014

Thanks Eelke

If this can help someone else, here is the correct code:

arrondi=roundn(size(cleandata.trial,2)/2, 0);
        a = randperm(size(cleandata.trial,2));
        r1=a(1:arrondi);
        r2=a(arrondi+1:end);

        cfg = [];
        cfg.trials = r1;
        avgFCIndexHALF1 = ft_timelockanalysis(cfg, cleandata);

        cfg = [];
        cfg.trials = r2;
        avgFCIndexHALF2 = ft_timelockanalysis(cfg, cleandata);

Best,

Emilie
Emilie Caspar

Aspirante FNRS - Ph.D. Student

Consciousness, Cognition & Computation Group (CO3)
Centre de Recherche Cognition et Neurosciences (CRCN)
ULB Neurosciences Institute (UNI)

Université Libre de Bruxelles
Av. F.-D. Roosevelt, 50
1050 Bruxelles