[FieldTrip] beamformer and granger casuality

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Nov 14 08:38:54 CET 2014

Dear Tyler,

‘mom’ refers indeed to a moment, yet not a moment in time (-domain) but a dipole moment. The modeling of brain activity at location  X as dipolar activity at that location is used in many inverse solutions including spatial filtering. You can specify cfg.keepmom = ‘yes’; and subsequently call ft_sourcedescriptives with cfg.projectmom = ‘yes’; in order to obtain the dominant orientation.
good luck
tzvetan