[FieldTrip] How to Crop .cnt files? (Forgot to stop recording)

JohnMark Taylor johnmark.taylor at yale.edu
Wed Nov 12 17:45:31 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a quick question about how to manipulate .cnt files. While running
one subject, we forgot to stop the EEG recording after the experiment was
done (so there is about 20 minutes of empty data). This has made the .cnt
file size unwieldy and too large for some of our analysis programs. We were
wondering, then: is there some fieldtrip tool that can be used to crop .cnt
files? We would like to get rid of all parts of the recording that happened
after the experiment was finished.

Thank you very much for your help,

JohnMark