[FieldTrip] power-frequency figure

Tzvetan Popov tzvetan.popov at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Nov 7 07:33:13 CET 2014

Dear Jinyi,
You can use ft_singleplotER to plot the power spectrum of a single channel. If you are interested in the same but for multiple channels than use ft_multiplotER. Finally if you are interested in the topography of a particular frequency you'd specify it in cfg.xlim=[begin end] and call ft_topoplotER.
Good luck
Tzvetan