[FieldTrip] Spatio-temporal cluster-based permutation analysis on EEG sources

Emma Holmes eh776 at york.ac.uk
Wed Nov 5 21:55:25 CET 2014

Hi Stan,

Thanks for the suggestion. However, the same error also occurs when i use
cfg.parameter = 'avg.pow'.

I wonder if anyone else has encountered problems when inputting data to
ft_sourcegrandaverag and might be able to help me?
Or if anyone has encountered the following error before or knows why it
might be occurring?
   ??? Error using ==> ft_datatype_source at 173
   unsupported version "upcoming" for source datatype

Best,
Emma