[FieldTrip] Timestamp format using ft_spike functions

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Wed Nov 5 19:30:29 CET 2014

Hi Dominic,

Timestamps are encoded in the original representation of the corresponding acquisition system. For Plexon that means that they are at 40kHz, for Neuralynx they are approximately 1MHz. This allows the different types of data acquired with the system (spikes, LFP, events) to be synchronized.

best regards,
Robert