[FieldTrip] power-frequency figure

Lam, N.H.L. (Nietzsche) n.lam at fcdonders.ru.nl
Fri Nov 7 14:55:01 CET 2014

Hi Jinyi,

The name of the function gives you a clue on what function to use for plotting. ft_singleplotER  vs. ft_singleplotTFR.
ER for event-related potentials/fields, and TFR = time frequency data.

Please take a look at this tutorial, all the questions you have asked can be found here: http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/timefrequencyanalysishttp://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/timefrequencyanalysis

Nietzsche