[FieldTrip] granger causality on beamformer data

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Wed May 28 09:04:01 CEST 2014

Hi Tyler,

if you follow the link, you get to the "Volumes of Interest" Data base.
You can browse through the volumes by then clicking on "Alphabetic index" (http://neuro.imm.dtu.dk/services/jerne/ninf/voi/index-alphabetic.html)
If you then click on a volume (e.g. "amygdala" http://neuro.imm.dtu.dk/services/jerne/ninf/voi/amygdala.html) you get to a definition of that VOI. Here, you can now download .hdr and .img files. These are ANALYZE volumes with 1s for all voxels inside a VOI and 0s outside.
You can read these with ft_read_mri and normalize to the MNI brain.

tl;dr You don't need any functions, just the .hdr and .img files defining the volumes

Best,

Julian