[FieldTrip] Head model for a phantom

Vladimir Litvak litvak.vladimir at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:29:33 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I need to to do source reconstruction of activity generated with current
dipole phantom in CTF MEG. The HPI coils were at the front and sides as
they would be for a subject. I was thinking I could just make a single
sphere vol with origin set at [0 0 0] as that would coincide with the
center of the phantom in this case. The radius shouldn't matter anyway if
we are not fitting it to anything, right?

Please let me know if you think this is the right approach.

Thanks,

Vladimir