[FieldTrip] Cannot read the events of a .BDF file exported from an EGI .RAW

Lozano Soldevilla, D. (Diego) d.lozanosoldevilla at fcdonders.ru.nl
Mon May 26 11:44:13 CEST 2014

Dear Ana, Sorry for my file extension confusion: edf instead of bdf. However, I don't know a way to read events coded in BDF format exported by NETSTATION. I encounter this problem in the past but I had no problems with RAW file format Dear Chungki , Fieldtrip can read events in *.bdf but from BIOSEMI eeg system but Ana was refering to a different eeg system that has the same fileformat extension. best, Diego ----- Original Message -----
-- PhD Student Neuronal Oscillations Group Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging Radboud University Nijmegen NL-6525 EN Nijmegen The Netherlands http://www.ru.nl/people/donders/lozano-soldevilla-d/