[FieldTrip] Fwd: summer school on stress & cognition

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Mon May 26 09:03:09 CEST 2014

Forwarding on behalf of a colleague.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vogel, S. (Susanne) <s.vogel at fcdonders.ru.nl>
Date: 23 May 2014 11:38
To: Eelke Spaak <eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl>

Dear colleague,

Each year, the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
organizes a highly prestigious international summer school in cognitive
neuroscience, bringing together world-leading scientists and outstanding MSc
students, PhD students, and postdocs. The topic of this year's summer school
is STRESS & COGNITION: FROM BASIC MECHANISMS TO PSYCHOPATHOLOGY. The event
will take place in the week of August 11-15, 2014, on the campus of Radboud
University in Nijmegen. With a list of highly renowned international experts
in the interdisciplinary field of stress and cognition, we are convinced
that our summer school will be of great interest to your research group
and/or department. In addition to lectures, we will organize group
discussions, a poster session for students to get feedback on their work,
lab tours at the Donders' research facilities, and a range of social
activities. There is optional accommodation available on campus.

Currently, the application procedure is in full swing. We are proud to
inform you that thus far we have accepted students from 17 different
countries: Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chili, China, Denmark, Germany,
Greece, Italy, Korea, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain,
and the United States. Please note that we are rapidly approaching the
maximum number of participants. Registration will close on JUNE 15, 2014.

More information can be found on our website:
HTTP://WWW.RU.NL/DONDERS/SUMMERSCHOOL

We would like to ask you to kindly bring this to the attention of MSc
students, PhD students, and postdocs who might be interested.

With warm regards,
Benno Roozendaal
Erno Hermans
(Organizers)