[FieldTrip] layout file from beamformer

Herring, J.D. (Jim) j.herring at fcdonders.ru.nl
Fri May 23 10:42:58 CEST 2014

Hi Tyler,

What would you like to plot? It seems like you want to plot the spatial
weights of independent components after running ICA on your source data.
Ft_topoplotIC plots data on a 2D-layout of your sensors/electrodes, I do
not think you want this.

It seems to me you should have a look at ft_sourceplot and add a field to
your source data structure that, for each IC, represents the weights per
gridpoint. Then you should be able to plot the IC weights in 3D (with
anatomy if you wish).

Best,

Jim