[FieldTrip] ft_networkanalysis

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Fri May 30 04:15:01 CEST 2014

Hello fieldtrippers,

Really interesting in running ft_networkanalysis and getting the most out of the function.

Firstly, what types of analyses are recommended? and in what order...

Ive tried looking on the brain connectivity toolbox website, but as it is already incorporated into fieldtrip so I thought I would ask on this forum if there is

a recommended flow of processes. I am happy to be told to just look on the website. Also is there a between network comparison? Or is that

another thing to just get from the website ( I believe they do it with the 'network based statistic' toolbox).

Secondly,? when do you think there will be support for global efficiency, I am mainly interesting in calculating

small-worldedness.

Kind regards,

Tyler

Tyler Grummett ( BBSc, BSc(Hons I))