[FieldTrip] NaN Values in grid.liedfield

Keyvan Mahjoory mahjoory86 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 23:47:14 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I want to do EEG source reconstruction. The EEG cap  is t 10-20 standard,
with 64 channels, but the MRI and electrode positions of  subjects are not
available. I used Fieldtrip templates for my work. my scripts are as below:

cfg                 = [];
cfg.elec=ft_read_sens('standard_1020.elc');
cfg.vol             = load('standard_bem.mat');
cfg.channel         = epo.clab;
[grid] = ft_prepare_leadfield(cfg);

But the output for grid.liedfield includes NAN values.
I hope someone can give me comments on this matter.

Best,
Keyvan