[FieldTrip] granger causality on beamformer data

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Wed May 28 08:23:42 CEST 2014

Hello Julian,

I think I got a few steps further into what I am trying to do, except I dont know whether I have done the correct thing or not, could you check it?

            % interpolate sources
            mri = ft_read_mri('Subject01.mri');
            mri = ft_volumereslice([], mri);

            % read in atlas from fieldtrip template
            afni = ft_read_atlas( fullfile( matlabrootpath, 'Matlab/fieldtrip/template/atlas/afni/TTatlas+tlrc.HEAD'));

            % construct grid that lies only in grey matter
            cfg = [];
            cfg.mri = mri;
            cfg.grid.warpmni = 'yes';
            cfg.grid = afni;
            grid = ft_prepare_sourcemodel( cfg);

            % Source Analysis: without contrasting condition
            cfg = [];
            cfg.channel = 'EEG';
            cfg.method = 'lcmv';
            cfg.grid = grid;
            cfg.vol = vol;
            cfg.keepfilter = 'yes';
            source = ft_sourceanalysis( cfg, timelock);

?

Tyler

Tyler Grummett ( BBSc, BSc(Hons I))
PhD Candidate