[FieldTrip] ft redefine trials: how to change trigger?

KatrinH Heimann katrinheimann at gmail.com
Tue May 27 20:30:14 CEST 2014

Dear Max, thanks a lot for your prompt answer. Unfortunately this is not
what I am looking for (I found an example like this in the tutorial). I
would like to change the trigger for one of the two conditions, let it be
now the response of the subject, as this is where the stimulus actually
starts... Defining two different timewindows is not enough... Can you also
help me with that? Thanks a million! Katrin