[FieldTrip] Template for Electrode Positions

Vries, I.E.J. de i.e.j.de.vries at student.vu.nl
Mon May 26 14:20:44 CEST 2014

Hi Keyvan,

I also used a 64 channel EEG cap and used the Fieldtrip template standard_1020.elc. Although this template has more electrodes, Fieldtrip automatically only uses the electrodes from that template that are also present in your data (it checks the labels, so make sure your electrode labels agree with the ones in the template when it comes to upper/lower case). The 64 electrodes that I used in my experiment are all present in the standard_1020.elc template and they are on the same position as in my cap.

Good luck!

Ingmar