[FieldTrip] layout file from beamformer

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Fri May 23 10:04:12 CEST 2014

Hey Julian,

That sounds good, it would be awesome if you could give me an example.

Also though, what are the steps of using ft_prepare_layout with beamformer data. I am away it gives you permissions, but how do you enter that into ft_prepare_layout.

This is only for using in trentool, otherwise I would be using your method

Tyler