[FieldTrip] layout file from beamformer

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Fri May 23 04:10:10 CEST 2014

Hello fieldtrippers,

I am trying to create a layout file that has the positions of the beamformer sources.

The output of my beamformer analysis was 1400 channels and I am trying to create a layout file with certain position which correspond to certain sources.

For example, if I wanted to plot 30 sources and all I had were the x y z position.

I am hoping that this made sense, I cant quite work out what I should be asking for. I have worked out how to plot the power of the sources, but

ft_topoplotIC is asking for a layout file (after I ran an ICA over it), which I cant work out how to make.

Tyler

Tyler Grummett ( BBSc, BSc(Hons I))
PhD Candidate
Brain Signals Laboratory