[FieldTrip] ft_preproc_dftfilter function

Elias P. Casula eliasc at live.it
Fri May 2 09:36:35 CEST 2014

Thanks Jorn,
Unfortunately in my case the signal remains exactly the same after the dft filter. Maybe there is something that I'm missing in the procedure?

When I call the function I just insert my data matrix, the sampling frequency  (1024) and the frequency band that I want to filter (50). The function generates a new file but apparently nothing changes.