[FieldTrip] read write MarkerFile.mrk file

Cristiano Micheli michelic72 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 08:42:00 CET 2014

Dear Vasily
I bumped into this site after a quick internet search:
https://w3.rcc.uchicago.edu/redmine/projects/cacioppo/repository/annotate/spm8_dev/external/ctf/readCTFds.m

A function's header therein referes to a CTF reference document, named
PN900-0088:

"This format is rigid and readMarkerFile assumes that the MarkerFile has
the format
current in October 2006.    The document lists 4 Class Groups, but only
CLASSGROUPID=0
(triggers) and CLASSGROUPID=3 (Manual) are actually used.  read_MArkerFile
reads only
these two groups, but it prints a message if the other groups are
encountered.
Trigger markers (CLASSGROUPID=0) have an additional 4 pieces of information
supplied:
BITNUMBER(int), POLARITY(+ or 1),SOURCE(text) and THRESHOLD (float).  FOr
CLASSGROUPID=3, these fields are left empty."

I hope this helps
Cristiano