[FieldTrip] Real-time Analysis using Matlab with Emotiv EEG Headset

Yturbides, Walker yturbidesw at wit.edu
Mon Mar 17 14:11:15 CET 2014

Hi Jörn,

Thank you for your response. I am currently trying to use the applications that FieldTrip offers such as 'Emotiv2ft.exe' and the 'demo_buffer.exe' and when I try to plot the signals in real time, I am not able to. I just need to be able to import all the raw EEG signals into Matlab for now. Once I have the real-time signals in Matlab I will be processing them but as of right now that is where I am stuck at. Would you have any suggestions on how to import the signals so I am able to process them in real-time or as close as possible?

Thank You,
Walker