[FieldTrip] Is fieldtrip software suitable for processing computational simulation data

王大明 damingwang.tongji at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 03:11:11 CET 2014

Dear friends:

I am student from China and currently very interested in your software of
fieldtrip. There is a question puzzling me:

If I use integrate-and-fire or other neural models to simulate and get
spike and LFP(local field potential) data, is fieldtrip still suitable for
processing these data? And the main part which I concern mostly is spike
and LFP data analysis.

Your reply and help will be sincerely appreciated! Thank you!

Best Wishes

Daming Wang