[FieldTrip] What's maxfilter when read .fif file

Peter Goodin pgoodin at swin.edu.au
Mon Mar 3 09:55:58 CET 2014

Hi Xiao,

Maxfilter is a preprocessing step / software package for data coming from MEG systems by Elekta (fif format) (see http://www.megwiki.org/images/a/aa/MaxFilter-2.0.pdf for a description).

In short you need to run your data through the Maxfilter software (which should have been provided by Elekta) before you can do anything with it.

Peter

Peter Goodin,
BSc (Hons), Ph.D Candidate.

Brain and Psychological Sciences Research Centre (BPsych)
Swinburne University,
Hawthorn, Vic, 3122

Monash Alfred Psychiatry Research Centre (MAPrc)
Level 4, 607 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne 3004