[FieldTrip] ft_freqstatistics for between subject design

Beom Jun Min mbj0310 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 00:42:20 CET 2014

Dear Jörn

Thank you for your kind reply.

Now I think I can approach for the better way.
Actually I am a novice, and trying to learn about the MATLAB, and the
fieldtrip. :)
So far, I have processed step by step, and now I will consider the multiple
comparison issue.

Anyway, thank you again.

With regards.

E-mail: mbj0310 at gmail.com, http://bmssa.gist.ac.kr