[FieldTrip] Is fieldtrip software suitable for processing computational simulation data

Bingshuo Li bingshuo.li at student.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Mar 19 14:53:45 CET 2014

Dear Mr. Wang,

I don't see the reason why you cannot use FieldTrip to analyze those data.
Quantitatively, the simulation generated data you have should not be
different than real (i.e. recorded) data. In our lab, we use FieldTrip to
analyze multi-unit data. So far it's been proven that FieldTrip is fairly
good!

You may want to take a look at this tutorial (if you have not done so)
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/spike

Good luck!

-----
Bingshuo Li (MSc. candidate)