[FieldTrip] appending data from two recordings

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Fri Mar 14 13:17:42 CET 2014

Hi Phyllis,

Hmm I'm not sure if I understand the problem exactly, but one thing
comes to mind, namely that the input into databrowser is not entirely
correct. You should not be seeing any markers anymore actually, after
appended data. How are you calling ft_databrowser? For segmented data
in memory (as is the case here), you should call it like so:

cfg = [];
cfg.continuous = 'no';
ft_databrowser(cfg, data);

Is that how you are using it? If it is, and the problem is still
there, then could you try doing data = rmfield(data, 'cfg') before
calling ft_databrowser? (This will strip any event structures possibly
still present in the cfg.previous-tree.)

Best,
Eelke