[FieldTrip] Grey Matter

Herring, J.D. (Jim) j.herring at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Jun 12 15:32:04 CEST 2014

Dear Keyvan, Please have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions , you might find this one particularly helpful: Can I restrict the source reconstruction to the grey matter? Best, Jim ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
-- Jim Herring, MSc. Neuronal Oscillations Group Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Radboud University Nijmegen