[FieldTrip] ft_sourceplot is now forced to be interactive

Anne Fransen a.fransen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Jun 19 11:19:16 CEST 2014

Hi,

I use ft_sourceplots to make orthoplots, however, recently I cannot make
multiple graphs anymore without the code stopping during the creation of
each graph, namely at line 803 uiwait(h); where it waits for user input to
change the coordinates.
This happens because at line 759 opt.quit is hardcoded to false. It would
be great if this could be returned to depend on cfg.interactive - as it
seems to have done before - so that I can choose to run the full code
without user input.

Thank you,

Best regards,
Anne Fransen