[FieldTrip] Non-Parametric Conditional Granger Causality

Per Arnold Lysne lysne at unm.edu
Tue Jun 10 18:58:31 CEST 2014

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

    Thank you for the quick response and for pointing out my problem with scaling the y-axis. Your suggestion pointed be to another issue: while the Granger spectra output from the non-conditional calculation is organized as 3x3xNFreqs (for a trivariate system),  the conditional Granger output is a flat list of 6xNFreqs. I am now getting the correct, frequency resolved results in both cases. I will attach my code in case it can be of help in the future.

    If there is a convenient reference for the calculation in blockwise_conditionalgranger.m, I would still be interested in seeing it.

    Thanks again,

-Per