[FieldTrip] error in ft_prepare_headmodel

Rasha Haider haiderrasha at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 11:39:30 CEST 2014

Dear fieldtrip experts,

I'm trying to construct a head model following the tutorial, but when I apply the function (ft_prepare_headmodel):

vol        = ft_prepare_headmodel (cfg, segmentedmri);

I'm having this error:

Error in ==> ft_prepare_headmodel>prepare_shells at 352
tissue      = ft_getopt(cfg,'tissue');

??? Output argument "bnd" (and maybe others) not assigned during call to "/Volumes/My Passport/my work/untitled
folder/rasha/fieldtrip/ft_prepare_headmodel.m>prepare_shells".

Error in ==> ft_prepare_headmodel at 205
        geometry = prepare_shells(cfg,data);

although I'm following the tutorial step be step, I think it could be a bug in the function, can any one help pls.

Regards
rasha