[FieldTrip] ft_databrowser

Sibel OZER sib_ozr at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 08:23:17 CEST 2014

Dear Fieldtrippers,
I have one question, one problem.
Question is I would like to remove the trials which include eye-blinks just at the time of target presentation. How can I do that in fieldtrip? In ft_rejectvisual, is it possible to put time indices, at least to do that rejection visually?

My problem is that I applied Dr Schouwenburg's solution to correct ft_databrowser Matlab error, it worked, however, it does not plot components, but raw data despite explicitly stating viewmode as component. Did anybody encounter the same problem?
thank you,
best
Sibel