[FieldTrip] Trouble with a) channel replacement and b) manual rejection tool

Lozano Soldevilla, D. (Diego) d.lozanosoldevilla at fcdonders.ru.nl
Thu Jun 5 12:21:16 CEST 2014

Dear Katrin,

Regarding the interpolation question, the spline method, as far as I know, is based on the entire scalp instead of a small area. Then the interpolation output depends on the signals in all your scalp, not only the closest set of sensors to the bad channel you want to interpolate. You can recheck your data and/or choose other methods like 'nearest' or 'average' to compare your results and investigate what could it explain your output.

To plot the channel labels with ft_databrowser, type cfg.plotlabels='yes'. To see other options check the help of the function.

best,

Diego