[FieldTrip] ft_mvaranalysis

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Tue Jun 3 09:32:44 CEST 2014

Using the same code it generates the error:

Error using chol
Matrix must be positive definite.

Error in armorf (line 40)
ap(:,:,1) = inv((chol(ap(:,:,1)/Nr*(Nl-1)))');

Error in ft_mvaranalysis (line 395)
            [ar, tmpnoisecov] = armorf(dat, numel(rpt{rlop}), size(tmpdata.trial{1},2),
            cfg.order);

Tyler Grummett ( BBSc, BSc(Hons I))
PhD Candidate
Brain Signals Laboratory