[FieldTrip] Using real time field trip buffer on separate machines

Khang Le khangsile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:56:03 CEST 2014

Hi Jörn,

The current system I am using is an in-house made NIRS system. We acquire
the data from the NIRS device through a simple matlab script. Since I need
to do real time analysis on it and since Matlab is single-threaded I was
planning on modifying the acquisition matlab script to write to the buffer
as it is acquiring data by using the ft_write_data function given in the
fileio folder.

Thanks,
Khang