[FieldTrip] Using real time field trip buffer on separate machines

Khang Le khangsile at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 17:21:47 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I am currently attempting to use the field trip buffer, and I have been
able to have it running on a single computer with two matlab instances, but
for complicated reasons, I must use it with two computers.

So the setup that I need to produce is to have one computer acquire data
and write it to a remote server/virtual machine while my vm on the remote
server reads the data and subsequently processes it.

For right now, I am having trouble figuring out how to point my acquisition
computer to write data to the buffer on the remote server. I know there is
a possibility that I may have to change a little of the source code. If
anyone has done this before or can assist, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

Khang