[FieldTrip] MNE Source Reconstruction Sanity Check

Roey Schurr roeysc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:50:25 CEST 2014

Dear Jim,
Thank you for drawing my attention to this problem. I have actually tried
building a realistic head model using OPENMEG but encountered some
compitability problems since our lab does not use Linux. This is indeed one
of the most important (short) future tasks - being able to use such
realistic head models.
Best,
roey