[FieldTrip] Source analysis of EEG oscillatory activity/ NaN values in the leadfield matrices

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Sun Jul 20 11:14:25 CEST 2014

Also are the units the same for your Headmodel, electrodes and sourcemodel(?)

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Jul 2014, at 4:08 pm, "Tyler Grummett" <tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au<mailto:tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au>> wrote:

I don't know if this advice is at all correct but I usually get that error if I've got a relatively small number of electrodes (~29) or a small data set (30 seconds of data).

Does that sound familiar?

I usually clear all and run it again and it will work eventually haha

Sent from my iPad