[FieldTrip] Beamformers: SAM vs LCMV vs LCMV fixedori

Max Cantor mcantor at umich.edu
Wed Jul 9 20:05:26 CEST 2014

Thanks Marc,

Hopefully this can explain some of the differences I'm seeing between the
beamformers with our data and help me determine if they are significant for
our purposes. Good luck with the poster! I'm not sure if this is what you
were getting at, but if it is made publicly available online I would
certainly be interested in reading it, thank you.