[FieldTrip] Coregistration using fixed fiducials coordinates

Rasha Haider haiderrasha at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 07:59:44 CEST 2014

Dear Jörn,
thank you for your reply, actually I didn't send many emails because I didn't receive any reply directly, the problem was that each time I sent the email I received a failure email mentioning that my email was not delivered so I had to resent it again. My apologies for this I don't know what was the problem.

I will follow your advise hoping to get some results.
Regards
Rasha