[FieldTrip] possible bug: ft_sensorrealign

Tyler Grummett tyler.grummett at flinders.edu.au
Sat Jul 5 14:40:00 CEST 2014

Hello fieldtrip,

I just wanted to report a potential bug, I dont know whether it is a bug or if I am using it incorrectly.

On line 323 to 329 of ft_sensorrealign is the following code:

    ft_plot_sens(elec, 'r*');

    % plot all electrodes after warping
    ft_plot_sens(norm, 'm.', 'label', 'label');

    % plot the template electrode locations
    ft_plot_sens(average, 'b.');

It throws the error:

Error using ft_getopt
the first input should contain key-value pairs

Error in ft_plot_sens (line 47)
style         = ft_getopt(varargin, 'style',  'k.');

I think it should be:

    ?ft_plot_sens(elec, 'style', 'r*');

    % plot all electrodes after warping
    ft_plot_sens(norm, 'style', 'm.', 'label', 'label');

    % plot the template electrode locations
    ft_plot_sens(average, 'style', 'b.');

Hopefully this helps,

Kind regards,