[FieldTrip] regressconfound and frequency domain

Stolk, A. (Arjen) a.stolk at fcdonders.ru.nl
Wed Feb 19 22:58:38 CET 2014

Dear Raghavan, Good to hear it's working out for you. A short answer would be 'no'. Reducing the size of your data matrix is likely going to speed up computations. Your time resolution seems pretty high (1500 frequency estimations per single trial); do you need that many? Yours, Arjen ----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
-- Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging Radboud University Nijmegen Email: a.stolk at donders.ru.nl Phone: +31(0)243 68294 Web: www.arjenstolk.nl