[FieldTrip] question about ft_statfun_actvsblT

Eric Maris e.maris at psych.ru.nl
Mon Feb 10 21:14:27 CET 2014

Hi Laura,

What I would like to do is to identify electrodes whose power changes
significantly from baseline at SINGLE subject level, i.e. across trials
instead than across subjects. I was thinking that the function above would
answer my needs, but I realized that it is probably meant for a
between-subject type of comparison. Could someone shed some light on the
issue, or has addressed the issue in any other way?

No problem. You can do this. Have a look here:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/tutorial/cluster_permutation_freq, and in
particular in the section "Within-trials experiments".

Best,

Eric Maris

Thanks!

Clara

--
Clara Moisello, PhD

Dept Physiology, Pharmacology & Neuroscience
City College of New York
Harris Hall - Room 202

phone: +12126507487
fax: +12126507726